NEW ORLEANS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
ISTE 2022 Booth #648– ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visualsolutions, showcases its wide range of display technologies, collaboration solutions and esports products for next-generation hybrid teaching and learning at the ISTELive 22 EdTech Conference in New Orleans, LA, June 27-29, 2022. The ViewSonic education solutions transform classrooms into immersive and collaborative learning environments, whether classes are in-person, remote or in hybrid settings. From interactive learning with ViewBoard® interactive displays and myViewBoard® collaborative software to building esports arenas and offering portable development solutions, ViewSonic products are designed to advance today’s remote, physical, and virtual learning environments.
“Today’s learning and teaching environments are more fluid than ever,” said Kenneth Mau, Product and Channel Marketing Director at ViewSonic. “ViewSonic has been working with teachers to develop solutions that empower them to unleash students’ imagination and potential. We are proud to be enabling educators and students to share ideas, communicate and learn with consistency, in class or remotely. With our AV and IT, we can develop solutions that evolve together, from connectivity to interactive tools that take learning to the next level.”
ViewSonic at ISTE 2022 will showcase:
- ViewBoard® Interactive Flat Panel Displays
- Award-winning 65-, 75- and 86-inch ViewBoard interactive displays with responsive multi-touch interactivity for powerful out-of-the box classroom collaboration
- myViewBoard ® Ecosystem Software Upgrades
The powerful myViewBoard software tool allows teachers to plan/build lessons, create engaging content, seamlessly import multimedia files, easily save to the cloud, and connect with students. The latest upgrades include:
- Whiteboard: Open Learning Format (OLF): cross-platform support and Participation Mode in Whiteboard Windows
- Manager/Manager Advanced: API Integration for message broadcasts; ViewBoard Box RS232 control for select non-ViewSonic displays (such as Promethean, SMART, Sharp, and Newline); User Access Management and Restore Point
- Large Venue Podium Station
- The LD108-121 all-in-one direct view LED display is a centerpiece that features 1080p resolution, 1.25mm pixel pitch, 4,400Hz refresh rate and a 120% Rec.709. color gamut
- The award-winning ID2456 touch display delivers smooth and responsive performance with accurate touch/pen tracking, making it ideal for extended desktop or podium applications
- Esports Station Gaming Monitors
- The flagship XG321UG is a 32-inch monitor featuring mini-LED technology, native 4K resolution and VESA DisplayHDR 1400 certification
- The XG251G is a 25-inch monitor with native 1080p resolution with a 360Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time and NVIDIA Reflect and GSYNC technologies
- Portability and productivity go hand-in-hand with the 17-inch VX1755 portable monitor, designed for mobile PC and console gaming
- UNIVERSE by ViewSonic (beta) Demo Stations
- An engrossing and engaging 3D platform designed with virtual spaces like classrooms, lecture halls and collective spaces
For further news and information about ViewSonic, visit ViewSonic.com and follow on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solutions and conducts business in over 100 countries worldwide. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard® interactive displays, and myViewBoard™ software ecosystem. With 35 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer, and professional markets and helping customers “See the Difference®.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: ViewSonic and the ViewSonic trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other corporate names and trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220627005049/en/
Copyright Business Wire 2022